Model Promotion Boy Fabrizio What Type Of Education Isrequired To Run A Entertainment Promotion Company?

What type of education isrequired to run a entertainment promotion company? - model promotion boy fabrizio

I have a degree in graphic design, and I want to graduate in an area where I met my 1st Degree and give me the necessary skills to manage my own entertainment business support.

For example, let the following artists from music, models, actors, service and marketing and promotion it needs. Something like "one-stop shop for album covers, brochures, newspapers, etc. .. etc.

It would be a degree in marketing or advertising, to become more efficient.

In fact, the school, I was looking for CV / taught advertising and design. It's called advertising design. Let me with my sense of design and they turn to advertising. But is this really help with actions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment