Roller Skate Web Templates TRIVIA TIME! Who Sang The Roller Skate Song?

TRIVIA TIME! Who sang the roller skate song? - roller skate web templates

Yes ... I know the answer, I want the info.
: RULES
Please do not use the Web ... is a proof of their knowledge, not test the proper use of the site!
This could be a song of the 60s-Now. (Most of my songs are older ... I do not like new)
If you do not understand what that please mean, do not answer. This ongoing polls and surveys, because people like information and there is a part of the trivia!
Most of the time I'm looking for the song title and artist.
** If you are all confused, do I become a central issue in the course ** of the day after so you do not forget if I could not answer before ... Maybe win the best answer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment