What Does Cervical Mucous Look Like Right Before Period If Your Baby Breastfed Only, Did Your Period Come Back Before They Started Solids Or After?

If your baby breastfed only, did your period come back before they started solids or after? - what does cervical mucous look like right before period

With my first child of my time back, when she was 9 months. He started solids at 5 months.
Now with my 2nd Daughter who is 5 months, but I wait until they are at least 6 months before the start of the solids ... perhaps 7 or 8 months to prevent allergies. I wonder if I start my periods again, at about 4 months after my baby solids, or if you can get before they can expect to start.
Once a month, I know what I believe is fertile cervical mucus for a few days at a time and take my time excpected think that I actually ovulate, but not yet. Is it normal that your body is trying to have fertile CM breastfeeding. I always felt if I use the ovulation pain ovulation and not been pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment