Discount Gay Cruises How Do I Address My Employee Discount To My Manager Compared To My Gay And Lesbian Co-workers?

How do I address my employee discount to my manager compared to my gay and lesbian co-workers? - discount gay cruises

If I buy a man up to my manager and try telling me that he could not buy because "it was not for me (I am a woman). I said" ok ", but it seemed that an employee is a lesbian clothing for children buy because they dress like a boy. And we also have a colleague with Girl T-shirts.

I'm not sure if they get discounts on clothes, but I doubt that they do. If you can buy a set of sex, I'll be fine. But if we are able to buy them, or, occasionally, flip-flop, I get angry.

But also, my employer has the right to deal with what I bought with my employee discount?

I think if I have a lesbian does not support a continuation of the ACLU, and against my company because it would be sexual orientation or gender identity to discuss, they should not have this job.

How do I solve this problem with my boss / company?

And if they buy, and I can not? Is not that discrimination?

0 comments:

Post a Comment