Genital Warts Diagnosis Genital Warts/HPV Question - Intercourse WIth HPV?

Genital Warts/HPV Question - Intercourse WIth HPV? - genital warts diagnosis

Well, it was genital warts. They were not officially on a document. for the diagnosis (soon), but I am 100% positive of it.

Anyway, seems to rest in my system for a year because I know I'm from the source. My current boyfriend and I had sex without a condom (which is our choice - not) to this comment.

So, since he and I had sex - I am sure he has HPV. So, now I do not show signs of warts - it is, but my question is, since he already has HPV and not develop warts, when we have sex developing, like, because my warts are present, or do not count? As if it will grow, because they already have HPV, if we have sex, while my warts are present. Because they are here is that def. arrive, or your body will only develop regaurdless or never, if you have done? Immune system strong and very healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment