How Can I Own My Tax In Ontario How Can I Keep My Cottage?

How can I keep my cottage? - how can i own my tax in ontario

My grandparents have a cottage near Gananoque, City of Ontario, Canada. I have since I was a baby, and we were a family there every summer. It has an emotional significance for me very much, as you can imagine, then you can imagine, I was very disappointed to learn, to be sold that. My grandparents decided to sell our house and bring it to market. You say why the decision is that it costs on average $ 10,000 per year to maintain.

I do not know if it's still a lot of money and can not / are not willing to pay, or if for some reason, the price. It is in the middle of nowhere, it requires its own water system,
Telephone, sanitary andAdministrative fees for roads, the cost of a watch in the winter, repair and modification from time to time, and of course, taxes.

I really want to find a way to keep it, if possible, and thank you for your help. I have not spoken with my grandparents too much about it yet. I think everybody how I could come here in summer is a good thing. There must be a way to reduce costs and manage, and maybe too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment