How To Get A Gold Puffel In 2010 Is It Possible For Me To Do Alchemy And Turn Cheese Into Ice Cream?

Is it possible for me to do alchemy and turn cheese into ice cream? - how to get a gold puffel in 2010

I have heard of alchemy and heard was real and all about transmutation and order and how it could turn into something else. Discussed the science of alchemy and said he had made alchemy and a pizza. He said he took the tomato and cheese and pasta and such, and that alchemy on him and he did it on pizza, or cook without all or nothing! He said he turned to the mustard and ketchup also said that he has all of these metals into gold and all that has become something. And it really is, because I looked online and said it was real and scientific. Ice cream, I am very hungry and want to really bad, but I did not know and it's too late for some. It is not like eating something, but I saw this block of cheeseI thought I could do alchemy and to be frozen. May this work, or if I have more victims? Food items that would be a great sacrifice, and how can an ice cream?

How to alchemy? I melt or throw something at my hand or something else? I do not understand how it actually works. Oh, and btw, how to change base metals into gold? I thought I could mix the metals and gold and would make a lot from him successfully. I wonder that about! How can you ice and gold?

1 comments:

Vansig said...

Were you witness his science teachers meet this alchemy?
His name is David Blaine and Criss Angel, a coincidence? I've always loved his demonstrations.

I used to watch a TV show than the lovers .. He did the same. You can probably see programs available for download somewhere. It was so impressive that I've learned to do.

----
By the way,

The chemical transformation is much simpler than the nuclear transmutation. "Pretty much you eat has four elements: carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen (Chon). There are of course other elements in the foods you eat, chlorine (eg, sulfur, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron), but the first four constitute the bulk of which is food for all interiors.

Thebasic processes in living beings is a means of processing enzymes.

On the transformation of the cheese, the traditional method, ie
Cheese, a cow feeding, cow's milk, milk cream, sugar, and freeze.

To turn the ketchup, mustard, payment ketchup, mustard, collecting seeds, puree and add the vinegar.

You can recycle all this, whenever you want. All it takes time and energy.

The transformation of the elements is a bit more complicated. Above all, you get a source of slow neutrons and samples of metals with bombed, then extract the chemicals. It is a little slower, in general, and there are many other steps. Oh, and there is a radiation hazard, so you must do so carefully.

How about this: as proof, we will conduct a test. I will lead into gold. Give me 1 ounces of pure gold, and I go back to my lab, transformed with alchemy and pure to 1 ounces of lead. The method used is of course a trade secret. We can not alchemical transformation, are not you? I mean, think of the markets.
P-)

Post a Comment