Virgin Vigana Blogspot Ok I Saw Ma Vagina And ..............................…

Ok i saw ma vagina and ..............................… - virgin vigana blogspot

Well, I was watchin TV and was a virgin and day when I saw on TV, 1 girl masturbating with her finger and told me to do, but not for me finger Cuz I do not want to hurt my virginty I use the remote control Then something that I feel good after I've done 3 times in 1 month as well, but then I always felt that cable mastrbate May and I am losing my virgint and anguish I went into the room and check Vigani Then I put my hand my Vigano I open my No. No. I do not fit all confeused I just try to find and then I saw a hole and s "Dealing with the pain still feelin lil'm why this is so, if I insert or mastrubta ná Maybe I never dono feelin good and I know with the kids, what do you think ??????????

11 comments:

Karen D said...

They have a lot of time on your hands .... I have a stupid question, respond really like and how many people. : D



ABERCROM... said...

If you are a virgin, it means that we have never sex. Do not masturbate. No, no, it ... You're still a virgin. You will always, until a man is his penis into the vagina and gives the sperm. Then you will no longer be empty. Do you understand, dear? Well.

Cat said...

I do not understand. But what I think you ask that if you are a virgin or not. By the time I had sex with a real man, you're a virgin.

Roscoe said...

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

If you lose your virginity when you have sex. Gender is not something close masterbation.

s h a h i d said...

U could HV UR lost their virginity (if anything penetration in Central THT) or the opposite sex hvnt hd yet so ... Do not worry. More and more benefits

villanlu... said...

if it is a universal remote control,,, sorry for the imformation, but you're not a virgin ...

fullxmet... said...

durrrrr. You open a book anatamy

vw2kbug said...

Uh ... So you try to say that you lost your virginity away from TV?

ms. k said...

I may be Vagianos doosh

♥Princess Honey♥ said...

Huh

xoxo_Can... said...

What? Point does not understand !!!!!

Post a Comment