Nj Gay Strip Clubs Birthday Celebration (strip Club?)?

Birthday celebration (strip club?)? - nj gay strip clubs

First, I am writing this in the LGBT section b / c me and my friend are lesbians. His birthday is the 24th July (27) and bring him to a strip club to have fun and meet some of our friends. My question to everyone here is that there are different kinds of strip clubs? We are lesbian, 1 of his best friends is gay, and I would give him and his partner, invite 1 of our friends, is quite true, but supportive. "I want everyone to feel at ease. I'm in northern New Jersey if that makes sense, and I'm hoping to book a limousine at night even if it may be too expensive. Lol.

Please, no rude comments, why should I go to a strip club. I trust him, I trust his opinion, the captain and I have no problem with it. Proposals to locations in northern New Jersey would be good. And I'm open to other suggestions when I get together to drink, all dancing, and so could you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment