Stranger Grope What Does It Mean When A Strange Old Man Gropes You In A Dream?

What does it mean when a strange old man gropes you in a dream? - stranger grope

Recently I had a dream about an old man I do not know. I went through him to use the phone and tried to grope my chest, but managed to stop it. As I was to use the phone, was palpable in the other breast, without knowing me, even if he tried to stop him. I was very excited. When I awoke, I felt completely violated. How could I stop a second time? Why was he so persistent? What does this mean?

3 comments:

rain jesus said...

They say he loves you

wize woman said...

An old man in a dream may represent an old idea to continue to breast cancer and may constitute a food. I hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the old man had a dream in which he tried, this girl tits, but she would not let him, so he tried to break it again, and perhaps in this forum to find this girl now. PS you usually dream about things that fear or worry.

Post a Comment