Mcculloch Silver Eagle 219848-01 How Can I Get Oil To Flow To The Chain On My Mcculloch Chainsaw?

How can I get oil to flow to the chain on my mcculloch chainsaw? - mcculloch silver eagle 219848-01

The oil port hole in the box does not appear to be blocked. When pumping the plunger just a little oil. It is a moderate resistance to the piston, when pumped. Saw an eagle is "money".

I drained the oil tank and sprayed some carb cleaner. Several times in the pump, but only very little liquid left the port hole.

Suggestions?

2 comments:

hotrod28... said...

The saw does not use much oil. It is also in the implementation of what may in reality it can be verified by simply pumping. You should have an oil tank, two tanks of gas. Does your car have oil? Some McCulloch automatically and manually. The car works by compression of the engine oil is blowing on the counter. If the car does not work, can have a sound problem. Something can be blocked.
I'm not saying you have, but also to ensure that the bar is on the right-side up. I saw the opposite in some oil to make holes offline. If you get oil and the chain still feel as you prefer, make sure to grease the pinion.

Cap'n One-Aye said...

You do not want a lot of oil from the port of lubrication. Too much oil as the string rotates thrown. It looks like the saw works well. Keep the chain sharp and clean bar.

Post a Comment